Varshavka Sky Business Centre
Varshavka Sky is a new business and sports centre in the south
of Moscow. It is designed in a modern concept of multifunctional
complex. The business centre was built with the use of advanced
construction and architectural technologies. The complex has an
excellent location, well-developed infrastructure, architectural
planning and low-cost rental value.
The multi-level building consists of different-level parts that have their own functional meaning.
The 21-storey administrative and office centre includes a 4-storey block of Centre of Martial Arts.
Advantages of the Complex
There is an easy access to Varshavka Sky business centre by ground public transport. Also free shuttle buses run every 5-10 minutes to Varshavskaya and Chertanovskaya metro stations. A maximum travel time is 5 minutes.
There is a natural-historic park such as Bitsevsky forest with the largest Bitca horse and sport complex in Europe, situated within the city, near business centre. Bitsevsky forest is the second-largest specially protected natural site in Moscow.
Moscow Martial Arts Centre
- the four-storey sports complex has a total area of 8000 m2, it is adjacent to business centre
- gyms for martial arts championships and trainings
- training gyms
- all kinds of yoga and even unique termo yoga studio
- massage room
- medical recovery centre
Subsidiaries of bank
Canteen and restaurant
Technical parameters of the Complex:
- address: 118, bld. 1, Varshavskoye avenue
- business centre of «B+» class
- plottage: 1,10 hectares
- number of floors: 21
- otal area of the Сomplex: 48958,9 m2
- office area: 29754,5 m2
- retail area: 4038,9 m2
- underground parking: 360 places
- the height from floor structure to floor structure: 3,30 m
- It is located at the intersection of Varshavskoye avenue and Sumskoy proezd.
- It has an exit to Balaklavsky avenue.
- It is located between Chertanovskaya and Yuzhnaya metro stations.
- It is located in the district with a well-developed public land transportation system.
- It has an advanced transport connection with Domodedovo and Vnukovo airports.
It is planned to construct a road interchange at the intersection of Varshavskoye avenue and Sumskoy proezd within the framework of the project for developing the fourth ring road.
business centre of «B+» class
30 000 m2
4 000 m2
modern design and new technologies
Official project website: www.varshavka-sky.ru